Faith Toward YHWH
יָצַר The Metamorphosis of the Mind
I. CONFORMED OR TRANSFORMED?
1. 4964 - Suschematizo - To fashion alike, to conform to the
from 4862 - sun -
union with, together by association, companionship possession
and 4976 - schema
2. Is the World your Schematic?
1. 3339 - Metamorphoo
- To transform, metamorphose
from 3326 - meta - modified according to
association, accompaniment, what company do you keep?
and 3445 - morphoo
- to change, fashion, form adjustment of parts
3445 from 3444 - morphe from 3313 - meros
2. Three words translated from Metamorphoo
a. Transform - Romans 12:2
b. Change - II Corinthians 3:18
(1) We do the beholding, He does the changing
From crawling to flying
(2) From Glory to glory - Yeshayahu (Isaiah)
c. Transfigure - Mattityahu (Matthew) 17:2
(1) His face did shine - Tehillim (Psalm) 42
(2) His raiment was white - Revelations 19:8
transformation - II Corinthians 11:13-15
a. 3345 - metaschematizo - to transfigure or
disguise, translated - transform (self)
b. Changing the outer, not the inner.
II. THE RENEWING OF YOUR MIND
1. 342 - anakainosis
from 341 - anakainoo - to renovate
from 303 - ana - up, repetition, intensity,
and 2537 - kainos - new, freshness
2. Titus 3:5 - washing of water by the
1. You are called to renew your mind, not
2. It is yours, therefore you are responsible.
1. 3563 - nous
- the intellect, mind (in thought, in feeling, will)
1. Tehillim (Psalm) 119:11 - Hide the Word!
2. Mishlei (Proverbs) 4:20-23 -
Attend, incline, keep the Word!
3. Yaakov (James) 1:21 - Receive the Word!
4. Yaakov (James) 1:22-25 - Do the Word!
E. SAY NOT IN THINE HEART
A. Romans I0: I - I2.
B. D'varim (Dueteronomy) 30: I - 6, II - I4.
YOUR POSITION/MY POSITION/THE BODIES POSITION : Eze. 36: 25, 26.
MERCY - Exodus 20:I / John (Yochanan) I: I7
Ministration of MALKI TZEDIK Righteousness
2 Corinthians 3:9
RIGHTEOUSNESS - CONSCIOUSNESS
SHILOH vs. I0/PEACE within. Gen. Chapters 48; &
FROM GLORY to GLORY
Some day, Some way, Some how If I could just get YHWH to do
A. Hebrews II: I3, "afar off"
I). Ephesians 2: I3, "sometimes WERE far off"
2). Ephesians 2: I7, "which were afar off"
They were seeking a country - moving toward Zion.
B . Hebrews II: 39 - 40, "obtained a good report - received not the promise"
III. IS IT FINISHED?
A. I Yochanan (I John) 3:8, "for this purpose"
B. Hebrews 2:I4
C. Hebrews I0: I2 - I3
D. The Past as well as the present - day
ministry of MALKI TZEDIK YEHOWSHUA/JOSHUA is to regather ISRAEL/JACOB/JOSEPH
= EPHRAIM and MANASSEH = PROTASTANT CHRISTIANITY TODAY = the exiles
Worldwide. They are Called Redeemed Jacob as we are their .....
I. Advocate - I Yochanan (I John ) 2:I
2. Intercessor - Hebrews 7: 25
3. EXPECTING - Hebrews I0: I3
4. HEAR and SEE - Matt ELEVEN : 4-6
Metamorphosis is not complete until the butterfly
BACK T of C