YHWH - KNOWLEDGE - THINKING - BELIEVING - CONFESSION
I. THERE ARE ONLY TWO SOURCES OF INFORMATION. WHETHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IT COMES FROM YHWH OR SATAN.
A. Our computer (mind) is storing it up for recall. At the moment of pressure, what is in abundance will dominate us.
*ASSOCIATIONS - OBSERVATIONS - TEACHINGS
1. Yochanan (John) 8:31-32
2. Mattityahu (Matthew) 13:1-15
a. convert: epistrepho (root word)
*epi over, turn around;
*strepho twist, repent
b. Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 55:6-7
II. IN MINISTERING HEALING AS WELL AS RECEIVING, THE GREATEST OBSTACLE IS WRONG THINKING.
A. IMlakhim Alef (1 Kings) 5:1-14
B. Healing was blocked until he REPENTED!
C. Seven things we see from Naaman:
1. The individual: No matter who you are or your station in life, YOU PERSONALLY must understand that Satan hates you, and YHWH loves you - Yochanan (John) 10:10.
2. The need: Whether large or small, if you have a need, you are not a truly satisfied person - Philippians 4:19; Tehillim (Psalm) 23:1
3. The witness: It was a little maid who preached Good News to Naaman. We have responsibility to tell people about Malki Tzedik Yahusha - Romans 10:12-15.
4. The problem: Where to go? Naaman was told to go to the prophet, but he sought other ways, and got into trouble -
II Timothy 3:5 --
* (Phillips) They will maintain a facade of religion, but their conduct will deny its validity.
* (Knox) They will preserve all the outward form of religion, although they have long been strangers to its meaning.
* (Word Study) Having a form, appearance, of the Gospel scheme, but disavowing, rejecting, renouncing and denying the miraculous power of it.
5. The instructions: We must be willing to follow instructions. Even in medical science, if we do not follow instructions, doctors cannot help people - Yaakov (James) 1:25
6. The response: There are only two responses - Submit or Resist. Here is where we make our decision. the outcome will be the result of our choice - Dvarim (Deuteronomy) 28:1-2,15.
7. The reward of obedience: Obedience to YHWH creates the atmosphere for the miraculous - Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 1:19. If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land.