I. IN THE BIBLE, SICKNESS COMES UNDER THE HEADING...CURSE.
A. Dr. Robert Young...
1. Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 45:7
2. Amos 3:6
3. Shmuel Alef (1 Samuel) 16:14
B. Why is sickness considered a curse?
1. Disease is disorder in the body...the temple of YHWH.
a. I Corinthians 6:19-20
b. I Corinthians 14:33
2. Sickness and disease is a thief.
a. Yochanan (John) 10;10
3. According to Dvarim (Deuteronomy) 28, sickness is a result of disobedience.
II. WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF SICKNESS?
A. BEFORE the fall, there was NO SICKNESS. We see it AFTER the fall.
1. Romans 5:12
a. Sin was the doorway to death.
b. SICKNESS IS DEATH IN ITS PREMATURE STAGES.
2. There is ALWAYS a connection between sin and death.
a. Not all manifestations of sickness are the result of sins, but all are a result of sin and death.
III. SICKNESS AND DISEASE IS NOT THE WILL OF YHWH FOR HIS PEOPLE.
A. Messianic (Hebrews) 8:6
1. Healing was in the Old Testament!
B. SICKNESS IS A CURSE, NOT A BLESSING AND Malki Tzedik Yahusha DIED TO REDEEM US FROM THE CURSE!