I. FIRST THINGS FIRST
A. Pray for Others Before Yourself
B. It is the Desire of the Father of Us to Intercede for Our Nations Leaders...Those in Authority (Whoever They Be).
II. LEARN HOW TO PRAY FOR NATIONS AND THEIR LEADERS
A. Yechezkel (Ezekiel) 28:1-2
1. Prince of Tyrus was a man who tried to exalt himself and make himself YHWH. Why?
B. Yechezkel (Ezekiel) 28:11-15
1. King of Tyrus is the devil ... Lucifer.
2. A created being
3. In the Garden of Eden
4. The man (prince) was TAKING ON THE PERSONALITY of the unseen ruler (king).
III. THE DOUBLE KINGDOM
A. Daniel (Daniel) 10
1. II Corinthians 4:18
2. Satan, demons and evil spirits are in this earth.
a. Mattityahu (Matthew) 8:28-29 (before the time)
b. Adams lease was 6000 years.
c. Luke 4:5-6
B. Ephesians 6:12
1. Spiritual wickedness in high (Heavenly) places.
2. Three heavens are found in the Word.
b. outer space
c. Heaven - where YHWHs throne is
WE HAVE AUTHORITY IN "Malki Tzedik YEHOWSHUA NAME AGAINST ALL
A. Where I am concerned, I can stop the attack of Satan by exercising my authority as a believer, anytime I will.
B. Where you are concerned, your will is involved.
1. If you dont know how to get free, then I can help you through instruction of the Word and my faith.
2. If you do not want to go free, then no one can help you.
C. It may take longer to accomplish the desired result in others because of their will involved.